We are excited to announce to some new offerings for you at our deli counter!
We have a whole host of brand new quesadillas:
- Black Bean and Squash Quesadilla made with mozzarella cheese, butternut squash, black beans, garam masala and other warm spices
- Kimchi and Mozzarella Quesadilla with spicy sour cream (filled with local Fizzeology’s Kickapoo Kimchi)
- Veggie Quesadilla made with housemade garlic aioli, tomatoes, red onions, fresh spinach and provolone cheese
- BBQ Chicken Quesadilla with BBQ sauce, roasted chicken and provolone
- A simple but tasty Roasted Chicken and Cheese made with Wisconsin provolone
All quesadillas are $4.99 and with our new “Build Your Own” order cards – the sky’s the limit for what YOU can create to satisfy your cravings!
We also have several new sandwiches! Try the Zesty Hummus and Roasted Beet sandwich made with caramelized onions and romaine lettuce for our adventurous vegans! Bacon Garlic Grilled Cheese has our housemade garlic aioli, Beeler’s famous bacon, local provolone and organic spinach, tomatoes, and onions – perfect for the kid in all of us!
Though it’s been a secret item for some time, we have a return of your favorite and mine: the Reuben, which is made with Fizzeology sauerkraut, local swiss, Russian dressing and either roasted tempeh or corned beef – served hot!
And most important of all... the return of Cold Press Coffee! For those of you not in “the know,” cold press is coffee brewed cold and strong. We coarsely grind our Kickapoo Coffee and soak it overnight for at least 24 hours. This method of brewing extracts a different flavor profile, while cutting down on the acidity that affects some individual’s stomachs. Best of all, it brings a little more caffeine kick to get you through your day!
Jamie Cermak, Assistant Deli Manager