You are invited to VFC Local Food Fest – come & celebrate all things local!
This all-day event is a replacement for our much loved P6 Tailgate Party. Since we have so much more space inside our store, we’ve moved the party indoors.
We’ll have a variety of local farmers and producers around the store offering free samples of their delicious products. There will be multiple free classes throughout the day in our Co-op Community Room as well as prize drawings! Family-friendly fun for everyone!
Viroqua Food Co+op has 200 local farmers and producers that supply our store with the most seasonal and delicious products you know and love. Join us to meet the maker and celebrate knowing your farmer, cheesemaker, maple farmer, soap maker, fermenter, herbalist, beekeeper, soda maker, brewer, mead maker, baker and more.
• Free samples from VFC’s local food producers (schedule below)
• Free classes in the Co-op Community Room (schedule below)
• Enter to win one of three baskets full of local products
Local Farmers and Producers attending (10am-1pm):
Local Farmers and Producers attending (1:30-4:30pm):
Free Classes in the VFC Co-op Community Room
- 2-3pm Garden Planning with Arwyn Wildingway, Wisconsin Master Gardener
- 3:30-4:30pm Cooking w/Grass Fed Beef with John Lee, Wisconsin Meadows Farmer & Executive Chef