Ever wonder what a bottle of wine from our wine isle tastes like? Worried about picking one out you don’t like? If you said yes (or if you just LOVE wine and cheese), join us for our May Wine and Cheese Tasting on Saturday, May 26th from 11am to 2pm. Sample a variety of wines and other delicious items found in our store. The tasting is held at the VFC and is free and open to those 21 years and older.
Featured products include:
- Terregaie Moscato, Veneto, Italy
- Luzon Jumilla, Jumilla, Spain
- Les Vignoles Saumur Champigny, Saumur, France
- Dreamfarm Organic Soft Goat Cheeses, Cross Plains, WI http://www.dreamfarm.biz/
- Becky’s Mediterranean Olive Salsa Original, Eau Claire, WI http://www.beckisolivesalsa.com/
- Becky’s Mediterranean Olive Salsa Cream Cheese, Eau Claire, WI http://www.beckisolivesalsa.com/
- Rushing Waters Smoked Rainbow Trout Spread, Palmyra, WI http://www.rushingwaters.net/
- Sourdough Baguettes
See you there!