DOES THE DAD IN YOUR LIFE ENJOY SMELLING NICE &/OR HAVE FACIAL HAIR?
- Our P6 Producers from American Provenance are gonna be IN THE HOUSE Friday, June 17th! Be sure to come get a whiff of these products. They're clean-but-nicely-complex scents, natural & simple ingredient lists, & HILARIOUSLY inventive product names are so worth checking out. While many of the scents, I'd argue, are enjoyed by men & women alike – I've met some particular men who swear by the beard balm for their ever-more-prominent facial hair. Seriously, this is such a wonderful LOCAL P6 Producer to support!
DOES THE DAD IN YOUR LIFE ENJOY PORK ON THE GO? ...HEAT IT & EAT IT!
- Lucky for the busy dad in your life, we've PORK PADDLES from our P6 Producers at Twisted Oaks Farms! Again, I've been hearing from coworkers swear by these for grilling, as they really just need a touch of heat on the grill & then are done. Sweet pork meat on its own stick, perfect for the evolved Cave Dad who is gonna be parked in front of his grill next weekend! And seriously, this is such a wonderful LOCAL P6 Producer to support!
DOES THE DAD IN YOUR LIFE ENJOY A DELICIOUS BEER?
- Aww man, we sure love our P6 Producers at Driftless Brewing Company. At any given time in our beer section, you will either find a surplus of Local Buzz Golden Ale, Kick Axe Pale Ale or Rolling Ground IPA – or you won't find any at all... This stuff sells out fast & we'll put it back on the shelf within the next couple days. The beauty of this beer is that not only are they just down the Driftless region road from us, but they brew their beers proudly with hops from the Wisconsin Hops Exchange. Hate to get serious again but, this is such a wonderful LOCAL P6 Producer to support!
- VFC IS CLOSING EARLY WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29th... CLICK HERE for details!
- Do you enjoy bicycle riding and farm-to-table foodie events? Then you MUST consider signing up for FairShare's 4th Annual Bike The Barns-Driftless. FairShare is such a wonderful group we are proud to partner with, as they help low-income families purchase local, organic vegetables and to have a direct connection with their food and local farms through community supported agriculture (CSA's). This ride ensures all of our neighbors have access to fresh, healthy food!