Door County Cherries, Local Currents from The Kid & Lettuce Sale next week During Wellness Wednesday!
Door County Cherries are Knocking & We've LET THEM IN!
Just like Q-tips, Zip-locs or the saying "Google it," Wisconsinites know that "Door County Cherries" is a household term to be used as the be-all and end-all! Ask our Produce Staff for a sample – you'll know what we're talking about when we say these are no cliché ~ they're the real deal!
Lovely, Local Currants are Carrying Us Away!
Here's the who's & what's about these blushingly adorable berries:
- They are coming from Dylan, a proud member of our Produce Team – locally handpicked, I'll add!
- They may be a hint tart but are extremely versatile and pack a worthy punch of antioxidants!
- Throw 'em in your breakfast smoothies, make 'em into a jam or jelly, or better yet – marinate your kombucha with 'em!
Lettuce Come Together for Great Sales!
Next week, Wednesday – DON'T FORGET: It's Wellness Wednesday! Since healthy eating and wellness go hand-in-hand, we are including all Lettuces in this sale for VFC Owners and non-owners alike!
OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS:
- MONDAY, JULY 18, 3-6PM: Sample some of the most delicious tomatoes at the Co-op from our P6 Producer of the Month: DEEP ROOTED!
SATURDAY, JULY 23: VFC Owners get $10 OFF Driftless Folk School Class Essential Oils
- SUNDAY, JULY 24: VFC Owners get $10 OFF Driftless Folk School Class Soap Making
- SATURDAY, JULY 30: VFC Owners get $10 OFF Driftless Folk School Class Beyond Cabbage: Fermentation for the Season