Baked Salmon Provençal
Prep time: 35 minutes; 5 minutes active
The High Five (Ingredients)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup Greek olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut in four portions
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oven to 400ºF. Lightly oil a 9-inch square pan or small casserole.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the pan, and add the cherry tomatoes, olives, rosemary and white wine; toss to mix. Place in oven and roast for 15 minutes.
3. Place the salmon filet, skin side down, on the vegetable mixture, then salt and pepper the salmon portions and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until the salmon flakes when pierced with a paring knife.