Limited Occupancy at VFC
In response to Wisconsin Governor Evers’ “Safer at Home” order, VFC is temporarily limiting the number of customers in the store at any one time. Our goal is to keep enough space in the store that everyone, including staff, can keep a 6-foot distance.
We’re moving a few more staff shifts to earlier and later hours for greater separation and ease in the aisles.
How does this work?
- A manager or staff person will greet you either outside or in the vestibule. We’ll inform you of our capacity at that time and whether you can enter.
- There may be times when it is not necessary to limit shoppers. If we’re not at the door, Please come In!
- We encourage one shopper per household, but you are welcome to bring a helper with you if needed.
- Shoppers will be directed to maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other both waiting in line and upon entering the Co-op. This is a part of the Governor’s emergency order.
- Most like to shop produce first, but if it’s busy in the produce department please start in another area of the store.
- If a shopper’s only purpose at the store is to visit the ATM that’s ok, we’ll give you access.
We appreciate your help with these new safety measures.
Your kinds words of encouragement mean so much to us. Thank you VFC Community, we feel the love!
Jan Rasikas, General Manager