Let's Continue the Conversation
On Monday, Nov. 28, 6:30pm at the Driftless Cafe in Viroqua, the Viroqua Food Cooperative Board of Directors invites all owner members to a continuing conversation about VFC's future. At the Annual Meeting in October, VFC owners began this conversation and expressed an interest in meeting.
The question under discussion is "What can the VFC create/build/manage that meets the needs of our community?"
Some possibilities are
- Energy - Install solar panels?
- Education - Create an education/community meeting space?
- Financing - Offer micro loans to suppliers?
- Retail - Start a Co-op bakery?
- Service - Day care center?
- Other - Your suggestion?
Please join the Board of Directors and take time to envision the possibilities.
Monday, Nov 28 at 6:30pm
Driftless Cafe, 118 West Court Street, Viroqua