Stay in Touch

Keep us up to date with how to contact you! 

We always need your current address, even if you choose the email option for newsletters and alerts. When you earn a patronage check, they must be sent in the mail!

When you have a change in address, either:


Leaving the area?

If you won't be shopping here anymore, the Co-op will buy back your Class A stock. (Every ownership includes one $25 share of Class B non-refundable voting stock and two shares of refundable Class A stock.)

Fill out the Owner Equity Withdrawal Form and bring to Customer Service or mail in to the store.

Download the Equity Withdrawal for Deceased Owners form, if you are the legal heir to a deceased VFC Owner, to request a refund of the equity. Fill it out, then mail it in to the store along with a copy of the death certificate. Co-op shares, by State law, are not transferrable.

Ownership Division Form If you are no longer a two-adult household due to separation or divorce, you may split the ownership into 2 one-adult household shares, providing that the owner shares are paid in full.  The form must be signed by both adult owners. (Our bylaws require households with two adults to purchase a two-adult ownership.)

Mail forms to:
Viroqua Food Cooperative
Attn: Owner Services
609 N Main St
Viroqua, WI  54665